Monday, November 18, 2013

Knit One

Yesterday afternoon was my first reading from Knitting Yarns. At the great local indie Books on the Square in Wayland Square, Providence. It was a great crowd! Here I am showing off one of my first efforts at knitting a sweater for Clovis.
 

The amazing Ann Hood was there as well as knitting guru Helen Bingham. Helen did the knitting patterns in the book and showed off her handiwork, along with prizes for the audience. It was a great time. Our next event is this Thursday in Wellesley, MA, at Wellesley Books. Come if you are in the area!

Here is my latest Clovis sweater project. A new look.


And here is the coffee cup I'm drinking out of this morning.

 

Is this taking knitting to an extreme? I wonder if these weather well.



No comments:

Post a Comment