Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More Bookplates!

The madness continues.  I had screenprinted almost 200 bookplates featuring Clovis in Laurels and the ironwork from the Second Bank of the United States in Philadelphia--and I already ran out!  So I went back to the print shop to make some more.

I made plenty of Clovis in Laurels.


But I also made a new design featuring Clovis on an ancient Roman coin.  I used the Hadrian denarius from the early second century as a model.

What do you think?



I have kept a large number in a rectangular shape for signing, etc.  But I've also been cutting them out in coin shapes.  I love them.  I feel like stickering them up all over everything!





This is one of the funniest pics I've taken of Clovis.  That face!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that Clovis! I wonder if he knows just how lucky he is?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Clovis shirt! And so does Jim. Iggy is a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you guys love them! I just printed some more last night. Working on the next big idea, too..... hope you guys are doing great!

      Delete