Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let the River Run

I just got back from a quick, but absolutely spectacular trip to New York City.  Two wonderful writers and human beings, Kaylie Jones, author of the memoir Lies My Mother Never Told Me, and Nina Solomon, author of Single Wife, threw a party for The Rebel Wife (and me and Clovis, of course).  Two great books, too, that you should check out.  It was an amazing night that brought together people from so many different phases of my life.  Thanks to everyone who was there.  It is a night that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Here are some grainy, unfocused, underexposed pictures of it!





And here are some long overdue shots of Clovis, most from this wonderful New York weekend.

A sound woke him from his slumber, but he is always on the alert.
Yes, he is becoming concerned.  There is something out there!
He loves to have his picture taken, but is nervous about me dropping the camera on him.
Ears at Attention!
Very happily sandwiched between two pillows.
On watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment