Wednesday, October 30, 2013

An Old Yarn

I am so excited to be a part of a new anthology about knitting that is coming out in a couple weeks. The title is Knitting Yarns. I received a few copies of the hardback yesterday. They are so beautiful!



And check out all the writers in this anthology! An amazing thing to be a part of! I can hardly believe my name is on this list, too. Andre Dubus III, John Dufresne, Sue Grafton, Kaylie Jones, Barbara Kingsolver, Marianne Leone, Alison Lurie, Joyce Manard, Ann Patchett, Jane Smiley and MORE!

 

I wrote an essay about knitting sweaters for young Clovis. That should come as no surprise. Please check it out and tell me (and Clovis!) what you think.

All the contributors are working on "yarn-bombing" their copies. Here is mine--a little preview of the work in progress.

 

2 comments: