Sunday, January 8, 2012

Taking Out the Trash

I spent New Year's with many wonderful members of my mother's side of the family and I have to talk about what was an incredible highlight of the trip--a tour by Nash Trash Tours!  The talented and lovely Jugg Sisters--Sheri Lynn and Brenda Kay.  And these ladies know how to give a tour - singing, dancing, history, celebrity gossip, scandal and the hard lessons of alcohol taught right before your very eyes - all on a big pink school bus.  What else could you ask for?  Here are some pics from our amazing tour.  If you are ever in Nashville, you must do this!!!

Sheri Lynn and Brenda Kay Jugg
The whole New Year's clan

Those lovely ladies and me.  These are memories I will cherish for a lifetime.




Okay, enough about those hillbillies!  Here is a painting I found in Hartselle, Alabama.  I bought it for Clovis!


I think there is a real resemblance!

No comments:

Post a Comment